Re: If ATI and nVidia don't support their own products, who does?

On Monday 04 October 2004 01:26, Jules Dubois wrote:
> I may never get totally open source, but one of the biggest reasons is
> that some Linux (and presumably BSD) users buy their hardware anyway.  The
> attitudes of ATI and Nvidia (and others) says clearly that they don't care
> about their customers.  I'm not buying their excuses or their products.

Oh snore. You obviously have never been in the hardware business, and have
zero clue what it takes to make a business fly. Please, saying things like
"they obviously don't care about their customers" just highlights your
ignorance.

They care enough to make a driver. Yeah, what about the other companies?