Re: Updating scanners and filters in Debian stable (3.1)

Jesus Climent wrote:
> spamassassin 2.64 (the one in sarge) will soon be ancient, compared with 3.0.0,
> but probably it will not make it to sarge.

I see you have uploaded newer versions of spamassassin in experimental since
May of this year. Why are you putting those newer version in
experimental rather than unstable? Do the newer versions have known
bugs or significant backward incompatibility?

--
Kevin Rosenberg
kevin@rosenberg.net