Re: VAC: 22-28 Sept. 2004

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 06:01:49PM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 05:36:28PM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> > I'm on vacation the next two weeks. If any NMUs become necessary,
> > please don't hesitate.
>
> BTW: Is there any other way to inform you about vacation of
> developer-to-be? Is that proper way?

You can drop a note to debian-private (no subscription necessary, of
course) as described here:

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-developer-duties.en.html#s-inform-vacation

It's also probably a good idea to inform your AM and/or the Front Desk.

> Developer can set flag vacation. What about someone which is during NM
> process? Do I have to inform all of my sponsors?

Yeah, that would also be a good idea.

--
Blast you and your estrogenical treachery!