ITP/Request for sponsor: SpamPD spam proxy

Hi.

I finished packaging and testing SpamPD, which scans mails with the SpamAssassin perl modules, but other than spamassassin itself, SpamPD runs as a SMTP/LMTP proxy daemon.

Package: spampd
Architecture: all
Depends: perl (>=5.6.1), spamassassin, libnet-server-perl
 SpamPD is using the SpamAssassin perl modules as a backend
 and scans eMails using those while proxying the incoming
 SMTP or LMTP connection to a backend SMTP/LTMP server.

The packages are available at http://incase.de/debian/
Lintian doesn't see any problem anymore, so I would like to get some feedback on the package. This is my first published package, so I'm seriously trying to get it as good as possible. And to do that, I really need some feedback. Don't hesitate to shoot at me if I made any foolish mistake ;-)

cu,
sven