Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Friday 24 September 2004 00:00, Adam McKenna wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 03:14:31PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >  Hell, consider this. Here I am on a 3 week business trip,
> >  sitting in one of these anonymous little building associated with
> >  DARPA (well, actually one of the ubiquitous three letter acronym
> >  "sensitive" labs).  I have access to an internet connection, but not
> >  to the servers in the facility -- (I may not have clearance, and
> >  certainly the data transmitted would not be allowed there).  I get a
> >  dynamic IP for net access.
> >
> >  I see one of these emails that require a role response, and,
> >  rather than making everyone wait for weeks, I respond.
>
> Good job.  You could have done the same thing without running a mail server
> on your dynamic-IP-connected host.

Also I could have done the same thing running a mail server on my
dynamic-IP-connected host (as you consider it) using a X.509 authentication
to an external (also mine) smarthost MTA which is statically-connected, as
you consider it. The second MTA will not be inderested if it interact with my
MUA or my MTA running as a client for it. You better understand that having a
dynamic-ip and a MTA running on that machine are not mutual exclusive in the
matter of your smart filtering. You got it ? It works !

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB  2003-03-18  <keyserver.bu.edu ; pgp.mit.edu>
fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB