Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:26:19 +1000, Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> said:

> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:39, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
>> Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> writes:
>> > Beats me.  Ask the operators of the dynamic IP blacklists.
>> > Cooperative ISP's usually make available a list of what they
>> > consider their dynamic IP ranges.
>>
>> So there isn't a way then, is there?
>>
>> Basically the problem is that you can't know how I got assigned my
>> IP address.  *I* know, but *you* don't.  All you can do is guess.
>> And that guess will be sometimes wrong, right?

> If your address is incorrectly listed as a dial-up address then you
> can contact the people who run the DNSBL services to get that
> changed.

	I personally would not be bothered to do so.  People idiotic
 enough to discard data based on the  persistence of the IP address
 allocated to the originating MTA in all probability do not have
 anything to say that may possibly interest me.

	manoj
--
Weinberg's First Law: Progress is only made on alternate Fridays.