Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:30, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
> Le jeudi 23 septembre 2004 à 04:21 +1000, Russell Coker a écrit :
> > At various times people have offered such services for free.  If you are
> > a Debian developer and you are not really unpopular then you can get such
> > things for free.
>
> Yes. If you are a Debian developer.

The same people will probably make the same offers to non-developers if asked
nicely.

> What if you are just a regular user who wants to send a bug report? Why
> would you have to jump through dozens of hoops just to contact a Debian
> developer?

It's not jumping through hoops to contact a DD.  It's not as if DDs have a
monopoly on not liking spam and using DNSBL services to stop it.

I know of a million-user ISP that uses such DNSBL services.