Re: Environment variables for Debian (e.g. JAVA_HOME, etc)

The package does not depend on the env. variables, but they can enhance
the package's functionality.

Once again, if you have some java library, provided as a .jar, you may
not provide the correct CLASSPATH because the user can export it
himself. But this would ease the use of the library if the CLASSPATH is
already exported for all libraries.

Regards,
Sami Dalouche