Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 11:20:23AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> > Maybe you just should stop in making wrong accusations without having
> > background knowledge and being and outstanding persons in that story.
> You can either post a summary or not, but you cannot order people to
> read hundreds of posts to scour your meaning, especially given that
> you have already misunderstood massively what people were saying.

I won't tell my POV for the hundreds time.

> (For example, nobody told you to shut down the buildd's here, yet you
> are pretending they did.)

Erm, running buildds and building doesn't make sense when you can't upload
the packages afterwards. If people shout that they don't like our uploads,
there's no need to explicitly tell us to stop the buildds.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/