Is John Goerzen around?

He's the debian maintainer of the tla-tools package, which I'm the
upstream maintainer of.  I'd like to get a new upstream version into
debian, but the email I sent to him a couple of weeks ago has gone
unanswered; the fact that he recently stopped maintaining a bunch of
packages makes me wonder if he's on sabbatical or something.

If he's not around, is there some way I can get somebody to do an NMU of
tla-tools?  It's a very simple package, but I gather that John uses his
own system for maintaining packages, and I'm not sure what the effect of
an NMU would be...

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche