Re: Please stop the flamewar madeness.

Travis Crump <pretzalz@techhouse.org> writes:
> I have nothing against flamewars, have all of them you want, because you
> are right, one man's flamewar is another's rational discussion.  Just
> don't try to pretend that they don't exist.

Yeah, but when was it ever different?  As long as I've been subscribed,
it's been more or less the same -- say 5% flamewars, 15% really
interesting stuff, 20% inoffensive off-topic chatter and 60% relatively
boring but useful discussion of everyday debian devel topics.

It doesn't seem to have changed recently, so I'm a bit mystified by the
original poster's complaint...

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde