Problems with Alioth and svn

Hi,

I'm new to Alioth. I registered a new project there to maintain one go
my packages under svn. I got the project, and the svn repository seems
to be there at svn.debian.org (it is pkg-sloccount).

However, when I try to inject the latest package, I get an error:

$ svn-inject -v sloccount_2.26-3.dsc
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-sloccount
[...]
svn  import -m"[svn-inject] Installing original source of sloccount"
sloccount svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-sloccount/sloccount
svn: Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem
/svn/pkg-sloccount/db:
DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
Command svn  import -m"[svn-inject] Installing original source of
sloccount" sloccount
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-sloccount/sloccount failed, how to
continue now? [Qri?]:

I've browsed the net looking for more info on this, and it seems that it
could be an error with permissions, acces, or maybe with the url of the
repository.

However, I can ssh to svn.debian.org, and permissions seems to be ok
there, in the repository. I also guess there is no problem with the url.

So what's happening?

BTW, I've tried to write this as a support request to Alioth, but
haven't found how to do it. I'm a bit obfuscated this late, so maybe I
missed something obvious. But just in case, if somebody can tell me how
to it...

Saludos,

	Jesus.