Re: Noteedit, Finale, and testing

Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   I was just looking at whether to upload noteedit to
> testing-proposed-updates.  In the process, I hit the noteedit homepage,
> and discovered that upstream has apparently abruptly ceased development
> and removed his web page because of a potential possible future port of
> Finale to Linux.

It may be worth submitting Noteedit to Sourceforge or Savannah, assuming
it is free.  It needs an announcement, of course.  That way the software
could be contiued and a community of developers could take over development.

Not sure if Finale will be Free Software, once it is ported to GNU/Linux,
so noteedit may still have a reason to be improved.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Of course, I didn't mean that, which is why I didn't say it.
What I meant to say, I said.              -- Thomas Bushnell