Re: PROPOSAL - REFORMULATED - Create alternative Packages files foreach

I demand that Chad Walstrom may or may not have written...

[snip]
> Answer me this.  Why does everyone need a full copy of all available
> packages in the Debian archive?  Why not simply ask about information
> you're interested in?

Lack of 24/7 'net access?

(Although now that BT have deigned to announce that they're going to remove
the 6km-from-exchange limit for 512Mbit ADSL...)

--
| Darren Salt   | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| woody, sarge, | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| RISC OS       | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

You are scrupulously honest, frank, and straightforward.