Re: Incorrect use of "it's" in package control files -- file mass bug?

On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 12:21:29AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Better to just spell them closer to the way they are pronounced.  They
> are inappropriate for formal writing (according to any style guide
> I've read).  But I'm not proposing any Debian rule.

You'll have to give me references to these style guides you read,
because I've seen absolutely none telling that. The only thing I saw is
a recommendation to not use abbreviations when you don't know what they
mean, and a note to not mix up between e.g. and i.e. because the meaning
is not the same.

Mike