Re: PROPOSAL - REFORMULATED - Create alternative Packages files for each section

Michelle Konzack wrote:

> I think, the limit for WOODY is a P1/200 or K6/200 and for
> SARGE a PII/333 or K6-II/350

I have a (mostly) Woody Pentium/100 running. It is also the apt-proxy,
and the offline package list holder. it gets to grab woody, sarge, and
sid lists, as well as some non-debian apt repositories. it does a fine
job of that.

I would not use the P100 as a workstation, however. I can think of quite
a few tasks that a lowly 486 is still capable of. General purpose
workstation is not one of them.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@debian.org
                                                                 http  ((((