Re: PROPOSAL - REFORMULATED - Create alternative Packages files for each section

Am 2004-08-26 23:27:10, schrieb Otavio Salvador:

> Other possibility and better, IMHO, is provide alternative Packages
> files but at first time all will be get and then only which had
> changes.

As I have written in an other messages before...

Better is, to make a TWO-Weekly Packages(.gz)
and then the next 13 days a daily patch...

But I think, Spliting up the Packages(.gz) is
only interesting for TESTING and UNSTABLE and
maybe security.d.o

> This can solve the dependencies problems and the processing time can
> be smaller since you can process only the changed packages file.
>
> What all thinks about?

And what do you think about my idea ?

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi