Re: php4 requires to reinstall all php extensions (mass bugreport)

Artur R. Czechowski wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to submit a bugreport to all php4 extensions.
>
> Latest php4 (4:4.3.8-5) has introduced new SAPI: cli. All previously
> installed php extensions are not added to /etc/php4/cli/php.ini.

Just to get this right, the problem only affects php4-cli (the commandline
interface for php4) and results in the extensions not being available off
hand for it.

The problem does not affect the php4 and php4-cgi packages.

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth