php4 requires to reinstall all php extensions (mass bugreport)

Hello,
I would like to submit a bugreport to all php4 extensions.

Latest php4 (4:4.3.8-5) has introduced new SAPI: cli. All previously
installed php extensions are not added to /etc/php4/cli/php.ini.

What should be a proper solution for above problem? Well prepared
config/postinst scripts could detect new SAPI automagically. But is still
requires extensions to be reinstalled. I suggest a simple sollution: just
bump up version number for all packages containing php extensions to hint
users to update those packages.

This problem affects only sarge and sid users - php4 had changed a lot
since woody (zendapi,phpapi) and all php4 extensions shall be upgraded to
meet dependency requirements.

Cheers
	Artur
--
Dzisiaj odbywał się tylko pojedynek Pigułki z naleśnikiem, którego upolowała
i próbowała zabić; przez długi czas wydawało sie, że naleśnik wygra, ale