Re: Alioth up

Oliver Elphick, 2004-08-22 21:27:08 +0100 :

>> > AFAIK, it is up and running, right now.
>>
>> But now it is not accepting my password!
>
> And now it's down altogether.  It's like a yo-yo!

It's "being worked on".  That implies testing stuff to check various
hypotheses, which in turn implies some irregularity.  Current
hypothesis: it may not only be slapd's fault after all.

  All information in this mail comes from what I understand of reading
#alioth, by the way.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Despite rumour, Death isn't cruel - merely terribly, terribly good at his job.
  -- in Sourcery (Terry Pratchett)