Alioth down yet again

Alioth is down yet again.  This time it's not just the webserver but
also cvs.

Is there anywhere that we can find out what is happening and when things
will be working again?

     "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
      shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
      trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first;
      Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught
      up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord
      in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
                          I Thessalonians 4:16,17