a question.

From: http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=tiff I see that
there are a metric bajillion packages which the new tiff still breaks
(but many/most of these are recursive breakage?  How many?)

So I guess my question is: what exactly is holding up the
tiff->testing transition now?  Is there some place I can look to see
more clearly than the scripts and web sites I know of now?

Thomas