Fate of kernel-image-2.4.xx-bf2.4

First and foremost, let me appologise greatly for the timing of this
message. This should have been sent out months ago.

I currently maintain the bf2.4 kernel images. This was used for woody's
bootfloppies to provide ext3 and reiserfs support at installation time.
With the coming of sarge, these will no longer be needed for that
purpose.

I would love to get out of the kernel maintenance business. It is more
of a headache than I care to continue doing. I will do it, if it is the
consensus.

The bf2.4 kernels have no initrd. This does limit the hardware that they
run on, but obviously has not been a major problem for those already
using them. Continuing a maintenance would possibly allow for a cleaner
upgrade to sarge, with fewer surprises.

My choices are to continue maintenance, or to file a bug requesting
their removal from the archive.

Thoughts?

-john