building binaries

The package gnuset-netclasses failed to autobuild on sparc, apparently
because /proc was not mounted in the autobuilder chroot.  I've built
it successfully in a pbuilder chroot but was wondering wheter I should
sign and upload the resulting binary or not.

I remember seeing a reference to how to set up an autobuilder, but
could not find it when I looked.  Would someone please send me the URL
or post it in this thread?  (Rather than hiding it in a long flamewar.)

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html