Re: New package with old name

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 08:06:48PM +0200, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona wrote:
> Good!
>
> However, I'm a bit concerned with users of cil being surprised to find
> that "cil" is a different thing... Anybody sees this as a problem? Is
> there anything about this in Policy? (I looked for it, but didn't found
> anything relevant).

The few users of cil should know by now that cil is now named cl-cil.
And after the next release the problem is off because all users should
have upgraded to sarge that does not contain cil anymore. Do warn me
because I have to upload a new cl-cil then removing the conflicts with
cil of course...

Groetjes, Peter

--
It's logic Jim, but not as we know it. | pvaneynd@debian.org