Re: Please help sorting out which sid updates need to make sarge

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 02:39:22PM +0200, Jerome Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net> was heard to say:
> On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 05:35, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> >   Is there a reason I can't find the package "gimp" on there?  (eg,
> > maybe your script is missing stuff that's present only in unstable)
> Take a look at: http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=gimp

  I didn't ask "why isn't gimp in testing", I asked "why can't I find
gimp on this Web site; maybe it's because gimp isn't in testing yet?"
Packages in unstable but not testing should be listed on your web site
too, because they might be renames or otherwise have to move into
testing.  For instance, it would really, really, really suck if sarge
was released without gimp 2.0, so that move should be labelled
"important" (not critical since it doesn't break the release), but
no-one can add that tag if gimp is invisible.

  Daniel

|    Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.    |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/