Re: Please help sorting out which sid updates need to make sarge

  Is there a reason I can't find the package "gimp" on there?  (eg,
maybe your script is missing stuff that's present only in unstable)

  Daniel

|                  "You mean, you'll drop your rock and                       |
|                   I'll drop my sword and we'll just try to                  |
|                   kill one another like civilized people?"                  |
|                    -- "The Princess Bride"                                  |
\------------- Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org -- Because. ------------/