Re: Advice with uncooperative maintainers

#include <hallo.h>
* David Weinehall [Fri, Aug 13 2004, 08:28:17AM]:
> > I would say that even cosmetical changes are ok for an NMU, provided that the
> > maintainer doesn't object to them (But I don't have interest in filing such
> > bugs, let alone interest to NMU).
>
> Just for the record, Ryan has just uploaded v0.2.34 (the latest upstream
> version, afaik) of esd, so at least I am very pleased...  Please try

Fine. After the gqview and esd now, this is almost suitable for the
best-packaging reference guide... :(

Regards,
Eduard.
--
"The quiet ones are the ones who change the universe.
 The loud ones only take the credit."