Re: How to provide latest testing name after sarge in doc :-)

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 09:07:38AM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> AOL. I would like to see a real mini servey now, the last time Anthone
> dictated it "just so" and many didn't like it.

I'd suggest worrying about things that actually matter. :-) "etch" was
originally a random example of sarge+1 in a mail from Anthony (I don't
remember where), but both Steve and I are happy with it.

> First suggestion: Jessie (yes, from TS2)

Let's exhaust the TS1 names first. There's a list of the unused ones in
debian-doc CVS.

Cheers,