Re: FOSS

Mohammad Shadi wrote:

 Hello

 Thank you very much for answer to our Email about your help.

 There is quite a variety of Linux from which to choose

 of the software Redhat + Debian + SuSE + SlackWare + Mandrake .

 But we need any more Information for choose the software Linux.

 can help answer to our, please?

 which the software Redhat + Debian + SuSE + SlackWare + Mandrake is
 the best software linux?

 which the software Redhat + Debian + SuSE + SlackWare + Mandrake to
 use as a server operating system?

 which countries the more choose and Customer for developments in
 countries around the world and why?

You might also find this site to be of some assistance, assuming you are from Iran:-

http://www.linuxiran.org/modules/news/

You may also be interested to know that there are current translation projects being undertaken at present with Debian in Bidi and/or Farsi.
Regards,

David.