Re: Please participate in popularity-contest

Le dim 08/08/2004 à 19:00, Petter Reinholdtsen a écrit :
> [William Lee Irwin III]
> > I've got hosts of various architectures, but they don't have
> > routable email. IIRC this relies on the host being able to send
> > email directly.  Any advice/tricks there?
>
> Not really.  I would recommend fixing your mail config, or submitting
> a patch for popcon to handle a different transport method.  HTTP comes
> to mind.
This is not a question of MTA config. Why should we use a local MTA only
for popcon?
HTTP could be an interesting ID, but I thought more about being able to
use a remote MTA. Is that possible or would it need a huge work to get
popcon to do that?

[..]
--
Jérôme Warnier