Re: Please participate in popularity-contest

[Martin Dickopp]
> On all my machines, the /usr partition is mounted read-only.  It is
> my understanding that popcon uses the atime to determine which
> programs have been run.  What will be the effect if popcon is run on
> a machine with read-only /usr?

All your installed packages will be reported as installed.  The only
thing missing is the "used" vote, as the installed packages will
appear unused.  Still, your submission will affect the package order
on the CD, because the CD package order is looking at the installation
count, not the used count.