Re: Release update: base and standard frozen

* Matthew Palmer [Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:51:52 +1000]:

> There'd hopefully be something better than that available, because
> disallowing uploads to sid just seems Wrong.  I only know what it looks like
> from the developer's end, but a testing migration test that produced
> something in the excuses like "Uploaded after 2004-08-15: not a candidate
> for testing migration" or something of that sort.

  $ grep-excuses gnutls11 | grep freeze
    Package is in freeze; use testing-proposed-updates for changes

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

There is no man so good who, were he to submit all his thoughts to the
laws, would not deserve hanging ten times in his life
                -- Michel de Montaigne