Re: AMD64 for sarge [<rant> Package: ftpmasters, Severity: serious, ...]

Hi,

 the e-mail I'm quoting in its entirety below is one month old now and
 it seems there hasn't been a public reply.  A quick browing of the
 remaining emails doesn't releal a resolution in either direction.  From
 my POV John's questions are valid and important.  Martin, care to
 address them as DPL?

 Marcelo