Re: Status of the 'standard' and 'base' system for the amd64 port

  I will not apply any patch to aptitude to support unreleased
architectures until base is frozen, and possibly until sarge is released.
Among other things, every upload I make will force a rebuild on *all*
architectures and reset the clock for getting into sarge (which doesn't
matter as much once base is frozen, but will cause problems if I have RC
bugs later).

  Daniel
|                           We are Debian of Borg.                            |
|                           You will be packaged.                             |
|                           Resistance is futile.                             |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/