madplay unmaintained

Hi. I filed a bug with a trivial patch against madplay three weeks ago. After two weeks passed with no activity, I sent the attached email to the maintainer. After another week with no response, I am left to conclude that madplay is no longer being actively maintained.

Is another d-d interested in maintaining it, or is it destined for Q-A?

|  * dblack 's ceiling totters on the verge of      |
|           collapse                                |
| < dblack> a leak                                  |
| < chris2> write a patch                           |
) http://www.cuodan.net/~xsdg/    xsdg@freenode.org (
--- Begin Message ---

--- End Message ---