Tcl packages up for takers

that has been posted to comp.lang.tcl as well.

Hi,

I have less time for Tcl hacking these days and am looking to unload
some of the packages I maintain for Debian.  I will keep maintaining
them if no one steps forward, but I thought I'd at least try...

tclparser tclxml mysqltcl tkcon tclsoap tclthread tcldom tdom tclvfs
gdtclft tclexpat libtk-img (Img extension)

This might also be an opportunity for any Tcl folks interested in
getting involved with Debian, so the newsgroup is CC'ed.

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton
   Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/