Re: debian culture

Hi,

Am Mo, den 02.08.2004 schrieb Thomas Maurer um 13:02:
> My advice to everyone: Just don't participate in flamewars. Try to be
> and stay productive and helpful for this project!

Problem is: where ends the discussion and starts the flamewar? Because
in my opinion, productive discussions where a lot of diverse opitinos
are expressed are very important in a community project like Debian. We
don't need less discussion, what we need are better (shorter, more to
the point, less personal, more productive) discussion.

But don't ask me how to achieve that...

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner