Re: amd64 and sarge

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 09:47:31PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Biarch needs all packages to change. I repeat: _all_.

We already went over this.

Yes, one way of doing biarch requires all packages to change.

The above url is a proposal which presents a different way
of doing biarch.

> If you read/hear/say anything else its just not true.

You aren't presenting any useful information here.

If you'd like to offer specific criticisms of the above
proposal, I'd be interested in hearing them.

Thanks,

--
Raul