Anybody using 'motion' who wants to sponsor uploads?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
already tried Request For Sponsor on debian-mentors without much luck. I
ITA'ed the package a while ago as it was orphaned.
I have done a fair amount of work on the package to improve the
quality of it, since it was in rather bad shape when I adopted it. I
welcome any criticism/suggestions.
* New upstream release.
* New maintainer. Package was orphaned (Closes: #254336).
* Remove mentioning of included ffmpeg in README.Debian.
* Remove out-of-date debian/TODO file.
* Update debian/control file to reflect new maintainership.
* Update package description in debian/control.
* Remove tar from Build-Depends, since it is already build-essential.
* Add CREDITS to debian/docs.
* Add extra documentation files (listed in debian/motion.docs).
* Add example config files (listed in debian/motion.examples).
* Add manpage for motion-control binary.
* Update debian/rules (working from a much more recent template).
* Use /etc/motion (instead of /etc) af sysconfdir.
* Add use of gettext-based debconf templates.
* Add debconf to Depends in debian/control.
* Add po-debconf to Build-Depends in debian/control.
* Add /etc/motion/motion.conf to debian/motion.conffiles.
* Edit Makefile.in to make files install into their correct locations.
* Edit configure/configure.in to avoid use of rpath.
Package is lintian clean and builds in a pbuilder chroot environment.
Package available at http://www.cs.auc.dk/~frda/debian/motion/
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
GnuPG key: search for 'dannemare' on http://pgpkeys.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: BB7B 078A 0DBF 7663 180A F84A 2D25 FAD5 9C4E B5A8
http://frederik.dannemare.net | http://www.linuxworlddomination.dk
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----