Re: Accepted cron 3.0pl1-84 (i386 source)

Yes, I know it's missing binaries. Fixed in -86.

Anyway, it's a lesson in yet another way things can go wrong. I
forgot to add the debian/install file my CVS repo. Thus, it built and
installed correctly from my working directory, but not when built with
cvs-buildpackage, and I missed that testing step.

Steve

--
Steve Greenland
    world.       -- seen on the net