Re: security related bug report - no maintainer reaction for 1 year

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 01:02:33AM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Turbo Fredriksson:
>
> > Your new version will NEVER end up in woody. Sorry, but that's our
> > policy.
>
> Unfortunately, Turbo is right.
>
> Johannes, don't be too worried about this.  woody still comes with a
> severely broken version of Mozilla, which hasn't been updated for the
> same reason.

I have no problem whith the rejection of a new upstream version if
the reason is feature freeze and stability first police in woody.
That seems to be reasonable.

In fact I am looking for a sponsor who brings the new upstream version
into debian unstable.

Johannes
for a sponsor to