Re: Sarge: GCC 3.4 in Sid

#include <hallo.h>
* Daniel Burrows [Mon, Jul 26 2004, 09:40:59AM]:
>   Personally, I suspect a conspiracy to prevent any packages uploaded in
> the last week or two from entering testing before the freeze ;-)

I don't think this is really funny. The current release scheme sucks,
the gradual freeze was a joke and I would not wonder if Sarge will be
released late in 2005. Honestly, I think we should freeze _Unstable_
short after amd64 has been added and not let anyone upload packages to
it before the RC count is down and Testing and Sid has an (almost) equal
set of packages.

Regards,
Eduard.