SPF - exim4 + debian.org

do you think it would be possible if the debian.org
and lists.debian.org defined the SPF (Sender Policy
Framework) text in the DNS records?

Also, it would be nice if exim4 had an option in the
configuration to include spf checks. I know its very
easy to install it, I did that in 10 minutes, but...
I am a little afrain my work disapears on upgrade.

And one final one. Who had that dumb idea to let
exim4 run under user and group "Debian-exim"
Seriously, why cannot this just be "exim"? Really?
Or at least "deb-exim"? You should know that anything
over 8 characters will mess up all the output of ls
and ps and yadayada...

Thank you,

PS: You have to fix the /usr/sbin/exim4 executable to
    rename that silly group name. Luckily replacing
	Debian-exim with eximDebian works fine.

Jiri Klouda <jk@zg.cz>