Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> Currently, the destiny of amd64 is in the hands of the release manager
> and FTP masters, but that's not in their "duties" to add it. However,
> should the GR pass, I hope the DPL would have the honesty to remove the
> delegates who would fail to comply with it.

The GR in question is inappropriate.  It speaks about sarge.  For me,
the issue about sarge is settled: nothing should be in sarge unless it
succeeds in sid and testing.

Now there is a *different* question: should the current amd64 be in
sid?  I can see no reason why not, but then, I wonder why you all
didn't get it in sid *long* ago.  We put hurd-i386 in sid almost from
the very first day.

Thomas