On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:50:04 +0200, Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> said:

> On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 06:08:41PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
>> I think you have to go back and read mine
>> (http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/platforms/tbm), specifically the
>> section about "Internal - Core Teams, Delegates, Communication,
>> Transparency".  Everyone in this thread who have asked me as DPL to
>> add new members to existing teams or replace existing delegates
>> completely should read and think about this section.  As DPL, I'll
>> do my best to make sure that a role is performed by members who
>> have enough time, competence and can communicate.  However, I can
>> only work with the resources which are available.  If there are no
>> suitable volunteers, there is not much I can do.

> Then please define what a volunteer should fulfill to be
> suitable. There was already the request for a job description...

	Scratch an itch they have? We are not looking for employees,
 we are looking for partners. People who don't expect to be spoon
 fed. Who see a need and take initiative and step in to do the work.

>> I've been trying since I've been DPL to find more members for the
>> overworked security team, and I've been looking for members for
>> other teams (such as listmaster) too.

> Interesting. Not that I would apply for those jobs, but I never saw
> a job offer for those...

	Thank god for small mercies.

> Funny... I have no packages at all and forced to turn away from
> Debian.

	Promises, promises.

	manoj
--
If someone were to ask me for a short cut to sensuality, I would
suggest he go shopping for a used 427 Shelby-Cobra.  But it is only