Manoj Srivastava said:

>> Then please define what a volunteer should fulfill to be
>> suitable. There was already the request for a job description...
> 	Scratch an itch they have? We are not looking for employees,
>  we are looking for partners. People who don't expect to be spoon
>  fed. Who see a need and take initiative and step in to do the work.

Partners... rotfl... and you still believe in Santa Claus as well?

Sorry, your "arguments" are awkward. My grandma could do better than you
to make me believe what you're saying...

Supply *facts*, not hot air. You need volunteers? Then tell the public
what kind of volunteers and for what tasks do you need some.
Without this you're looking for slaves that do what you want them to do,
not for volunteers.

>> Funny... I have no packages at all and forced to turn away from
>> Debian.
> 	Promises, promises.

Don't worry... I will stay - and even if it's just to be the pain in your
ass. :-)

--
Ciao...        //
      Ingo   \X/