On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 10:35:01PM +0100, Andrew Saunders wrote:

> > No flaming, no moroning, nothing more, nothing less. We offered, he put it
> > down. We set it up on our own then.
> And while pages like http://www.buildd.net/protest2.html and the cabal
> reference on http://buildd.net/docs/faq.html#archs remain, I'd guess
> there's very little chance of him changing his mind in the future...

Sure. I put up my own policy for buildd.net. Either he accept them or not -
it's up to him. When he decides (either Ryan or James) to communicate
directly with me again (and not via third persons) I'm open and willing to
accept his policies in return. It's a give and take.
In the meanwhile I'm missing nothing. All information I want to know is
available to me. Isn't voluntary work a great thing! :->

Conclusion:
If it's voluntary work you can't demand any service - that's what Debian
taught me. Either you want volunteers or you want service. Choose yourself -
but be prepared to get nailed yourself on your choice.

Regarding the cabal reference it's quite simple as well: make me change to
believe that there's no cabal. Good luck! :)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/