* Steve Langasek (vorlon@debian.org) wrote:
> So, thus far we've gotten the following remarks from the ftp-masters on
> this issue:
>
> - James finds it disheartening when people belliger ftp-masters
> - Daniel feels abused and betrayed by Chris's entrapment
>
> Which establishes that there are two ftp-masters who still have a pulse,
> but otherwise doesn't speak to the issue at all; and I could've told you
> that much anyway, if it even needed telling.

That's not entirely accurate.  Apparently Daniel has been working on
changes to allow amd64 in, that hadn't been mentioned previously, at
least not as far as I know so far.  Hopefully there will be some
additional good out of this, the jury's still out on it.

> > I do note that this is what tbm does to some extent,
> > but he's pretty busy.
>
> Interesting that the DPL gets a break for being pretty busy, but
> ftp-masters get flame-broiled...

Eh, this is likely because the DPL is voted in and the DPL
responds pretty well to questions.

	Stephen