* Chris Cheney (ccheney@cheney.cx) wrote:
> As to the LSB concerns they have already been dealt with.

Let me clarify that we (the amd64 folks) have explained in pretty good
detail the specifics of that and why we don't think it's a problem.  We
havn't gotten any feedback from anyone that they view it as a serious
problem or one which would keep amd64 out of the archive.

Chris makes an assumption above that this lack of feedback implies that
the issue has been resolved according to what we've explained wrt it.

If that's not the case then we'd like certainly like to know as well as
the justification, esp. if it's going to hold up having amd64 in the
archive.  If a resolution/compramise can't be found then perhaps we
could ask someone (tech ctte?, DPL?, RM?, not sure who it'd be
appropriate to ask...) about waving the full LSB requirement for amd64
until multiarch is implmented and the LSB changed for it (which we
expect to happen).

	Stephen